Microsoft Corporation announced the following results for the quarter ended December 31, 2015: Revenue was $23.8 Billion GAAP, and $25.7 Billion non – GAAP.
- Operating income was $6.0 Billion GAAP, and $7.9 Billion non – GAAP
- Net income was $5.0 Billion GAAP, and $6.3 Billion non – GAAP
- Earnings per share was $0.62 GAAP, and $0.78 non – GAAP
During the quarter, Microsoft returned $6.5 Billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends.
in addition, Dynamics solution have great momentum in the market.
- Microsoft Dynamics revenue grew 11% in constant currency in FY16 Q2 (3% USD growth)
- Dynamics has 8.5m total monthly paid seats worldwide across products Dynamics CRM Online
- Dynamics CRM Online tripled enterprise (Enterprise Agreement) total paid seats
- 3 out of every 4 new CRM customers choose cloud deployment
- Dynamics CRM Online seat adds doubled year over year for the 5th consecutive quarter
“Businesses everywhere are using the Microsoft Cloud as their digital platform to drive their ambitious transformation agendas”, said Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer at Microsoft.
What does it means to our wonderful clients? As a Microsoft Solution Provider and Certified Software Advisor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Microsoft CRM Online, Metisc can showcase CRM and cost – effectively add value for our clients. And Cloud or in your office, or a bit of both (Hybrid), Metisc can help with your CRM Online implementation; and continue to help you when it’s needed afterwards to make certain you get the best return from your subscription and hard earned cash.
And don’t think the great financial results for the Microsoft Cloud just benefit Microsoft. Microsoft is investing a colossal amount of money in the CRM product space, with most investments and new products becoming available at no additional cost for clients on CRM Online, or with CRM Software Assurance.
Most of our clients are shifting into the Cloud installation package because they will benefit from the same capabilities as the on – premise version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, minus lengthy deployments and time – consuming maintenance.
We are helping lifting the technical burdens off our client shoulders to give them more comfort and space in doing what important for their business. In today’s competitive global market, businesses need technology that enables flexibility and cost – effectively add value to their organisation. As trusted Microsoft Solution Provider Partner in Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Microsoft CRM Online, we are here to help all of our clients encouraging a shift into the modern cloud technology with the best implementation using the latest Microsoft Technology. Also, Metisc can help integrating your Accounting products in the Cloud like Xero or MYOB, providing some pretty cool efficiency.