Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online
In today’s competitive global market, businesses need technology that enables flexibility and cost-effectively adds value to their organization. Internet-based hosted services provide a way to meet these objectives. They deliver feature-rich productivity tools to users while helping to relieve the burden of managing and maintaining business systems—freeing up IT departments to focus on initiatives that deliver true competitive advantage.
With Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Online, organizations benefit from the same capabilities as the on-premises version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, minus lengthy deployments and time-consuming maintenance. Available in 41 languages and 40 markets worldwide, the solution is designed to help organizations achieve their business objectives both locally and on a global scale. And with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, service performance and reliability are a priority. A 99.9 percent financially-backed service level agreement is included with every subscription.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online equips business professionals with access to customer information through a familiar Microsoft® Outlook® experience to help ensure rapid user adoption and fast results through a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that offers the following capabilities:
- Marketing—flexible segmentation tools, simplified campaign management capabilities, intuitive response tracking, and insightful analytics
- Sales—full lead to cash visibility, lead and opportunity tracking, streamlined approvals, and real-time sales forecasts
- Customer Service—tools that simplify case management, streamline escalations, improve knowledge sharing, and enable more effective account management
- Extended CRM—a flexible framework that helps organizations create custom business applications and industry solutions
- Rapid time to value—deploy solutions quickly and add users at a moment’s notice
- Quality of service—guaranteed uptime backed by a 99.9 percent service level agreement and online and phone support
- Cost predictability—pay-as-you-go pricing that allows you to change capital expenditures into predictable operating expenses
- Management simplicity—ongoing application monitoring and maintenance, and software upgrades
- Flexibility—scale the number of users up or down, or change deployment type based on your needs
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online Trial
If you would like to trial Microsoft’s solution to gauge if it is right for you, you can request a 30 day trial account from Metisc. Please navigate to the Contact Us area and let us know that you would like a trial account set up for you at no cost.
Other Microsoft Online Services
The following services are delivered through Telstra’s T-Suite. Metisc will organise an account and all the services for you.
Microsoft® Office 365
Microsoft® Office 365 brings together the latest versions of trusted and familiar software for businesses of all sizes and varying IT needs. Built on the Microsoft tools that people have been using for decades, it delivers cutting edge communication and collaboration tools with the savings of pay-as-you-go, per-user pricing.
Customers can choose from a range of plans and options - all with the same 99.9% service availability, industry leading, antivirus and anti-spam solutions and 24x7, IT level support over the phone, the web or email - to cost-effectively tailor their services to each staff member’s needs. Their people will be able to access the latest Office software securely over any web connection, from almost any device, any time, without constant effort by their IT team.
There are 3 core suites targeted at different business segments as well as stand-alone products.
Microsoft® Exchange Online
Microsoft® Exchange Online means customers can stay in touch with each other and their key contacts all day, every day, with easy-to-sync email, simplified calendar sharing and built-in security.
It gives users rich and familiar access to email, calendar, contacts, and tasks across PCs, the web, and mobile devices. With Exchange Online, businesses can take advantage of sophisticated messaging capabilities without the operational burden of on-premises server software.
Microsoft Exchange Online is designed for businesses who want to get the benefits of cloud-based email without sacrificing the business-class capabilities that Exchange Server has provided for decades. Built on the same technology as Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft handles the ongoing maintenance, patches, and upgrades of the Exchange infrastructure while providing IT administrators the control and flexibility they require.
Microsoft® SharePoint® Online
Microsoft® SharePoint® Online is a hosted collaboration solution that's based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and allows users to share, manage and search for information and resources.
SharePoint Online helps businesses create sites to share documents and insights with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- Manage and share personal documents and insights with colleagues using MySites
- Keep teams in sync with shared document libraries, task lists and calendars with Team Sites
- Stay up to date on company news, events and business updates with Intranet Sites
- Create office documents and save directly to Microsoft® SharePoint® Online
- Set document-level permissions to protect sensitive content
- Access important documents while out of the office from compatible devices
- Enable real-time communication with colleagues right from within SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Forefront® Security for SharePoint Online is included to help protect the SharePoint Online environment from viruses while maintaining uptime and optimising performance
Ability to go external:
- Share documents and insights securely with partners and customers using Extranet Sites
- Customers can market their business with a simple and professional public-facing website
Microsoft® Lync™ Online
Microsoft® Lync™ Online is a next-generation cloud communications service that connects people in new ways at almost any time, from almost anywhere.
Lync Online provides intuitive communications capabilities across presence, instant messaging, and a rich online meeting experience including PC-audio and web conferencing. It transforms customer interactions with their colleagues, customers and partners from today’s hit-and-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience.
View presence status and click-to-communicate from within Microsoft® Outlook, Microsoft® SharePoint® Online and other Office applications:
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using instant messaging, audio and video calls directly from Microsoft Lync Online
- Communicate with other organisations running Lync Online
- Intelligent Instant Message Filter (IIMF) built into Lync Online, which helps protect both the customer network and the Microsoft managed network against the spread of the most common viruses and spam
- 99.9% service availability with service credits if service levels are not met
Microsoft® Office Professional Plus
Microsoft® Office Professional Plus provides you the latest version of the Office applications, seamlessly connected and enabled with cloud services, so customers can access their documents, email, and calendars from compatible devices. Office Professional Plus includes the new Microsoft® Office Web Apps, online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, which let them review and make light edits to documents directly from a browser.
Microsoft® Office Professional Plus includes the following Office 2013 Applications:
- Microsoft Access® 2013
- Microsoft Excel® 2013
- Microsoft InfoPath® 2013
- Microsoft OneNote® 2013
- Microsoft Outlook® 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint® 2013
- Microsoft Publisher® 2013
- Microsoft Word® 2013
- Master their Inbox and calendar with Conversation View and other advanced management tools in Outlook
- Leverage the power of business and social networking right within Outlook with the Outlook Social Connector
- Collaborate with control and confidence with co-authoring
- Instantly share slideshows, across town or around the world with PowerPoint Broadcast Slide Show
- Create presentations that are as brilliant to watch as they are easy to create with new video and photo editing tools in PowerPoint
- Users can turn complexity into clarity with new visualisation and analysis tools in Excel 2010
- Work with the Office Web Apps
- Office Professional Plus includes Trusted Documents and Protected View features so they can quickly view documents while staying properly protected against malicious email attachments and files
Microsoft® Office Web Apps
Microsoft® Office Web Apps offers a convenient online companion to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; and is accessible from a web browser. Office Web Apps includes a subscription to Microsoft® SharePoint® Online.
Ideal for mobile staff or team members who only need to be able to read and review documents, Web Apps uses the familiar Office interface so users are comfortable with them from the start and can view, share, and work on documents online with other users across compatible personal computers, mobile devices, and the web. Documents are presented in high fidelity online - with clear images, footnotes, text effects, table borders and more.
Online companion to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, accessible via a web browser:
- Users can view, share, and work on documents online with other users across compatible personal computers, mobile devices, and the web
- Users can work with confidence using familiar tools that can help to increase flexibility and productivity
- Advanced Microsoft® SharePoint® Online capabilities as outlined in SharePoint Online
Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
A Microsoft Terminal Services is Cloud or online client sessions provided on a subscription basis.
The Microsoft Terminal Services subscription provides a number of services including:
- Microsoft Terminal Server (Shared)
- Access to desktop applications used within the terminal services environment
- Internet Bandwidth (Up to 2000MB per calendar month)
- Management of the supporting infrastructure by Metisc or our partners
- Telephone and email support for operational issues relating to the Microsoft Terminal Services hosted service
- Upgrades of the general Microsoft Terminal Services Service when they occur, and at Metisc’s discretion
- Generic Microsoft Terminal Services web presentations/training may be offered from time to time to subscribers at no charge
- Training courses
- Client specific changes or customisations to the Microsoft Terminal Services hosted application software
- Client specific report changes
- Client requested updating or changing of data including data migrations, exports or imports
- Additional databases
- Training and Support for users who have not completed training courses
- Correction of data caused by user mistakes
- Any other services unrelated to the infrastructure operation of the Microsoft Terminal Services Service
- SQL Server or other database services/software
- Guaranteed Service Levels for the Service. Metisc will make its best effort to provide a reliable service