For CommunityWest, Microsoft Dynamics CRM On Premise is helping advance quality care and support in the Western Australian community.
"We needed a centralised and reliable way of managing and tracking our projects and grants which aim to grow and embracing change in support and care in the community"
Helen Attrill, Chief Executive Officer
CommunityWest services and staff numbers were growing and a centralised tool to manage the contacts and companies using the services; as well a tracking the progress and performance of the organisation was required.
The solution was to replace Microsoft Business contact Manager with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM was used for centralised names and companies, and tracking activities related to Service delivery.
- Microsoft Outlook continued to be used as the primary work tool, with CRM available within its functions.
- Information related to Projects and Grants was stored centrally within Microsoft Dynamics CRM using its flexible customisation capability.
Familiar Microsoft style of look, feel, and use
Staff had a familiar way of using products similar to their existing Microsoft Outlook.
Great Local Support
A local Microsoft Partner, Metisc, assisted with the delivery and provision of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Capability for Change
Like CommunityWest’s own services advocating change in community care and support, the organisation now has the ability to easily change the CRM system as its own needs change.
Industry: Not For Profit/Community.
CommunityWest is a not-for-profit organisation committed to advancing quality services in the community. Assistance includes provision of staff training and development; project & change management; and learning resources and tools.
CommunityWest was growing and new tools for collaboratively tracking and managing community projects and grants was required.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM met CommunityWest’s requirements and operated on their existing Microsoft based infrastructure.
- Leveraging Microsoft’s charitable donations program through Donortec/ConnectingUp, CommunityWest was able to implement a high quality solution for a fraction of the normal commercial cost.
- Compatibility of CRM with the other tools including Outlook, Office and SharePoint.
- Local support for the CRM through Metisc
For More Information
For more information about CommunityWest, call Helen Attrill on +61 (08) 9309 8180.