Employers and Manufacturers Association Northern
For the Employers and Manufacturers Association Northern (New Zealand), the .NET mBO WebServices middleware allowed the integration of iMIS® and a .NET internet based web site accessed by EMA’s members.
"Metisc responded quickly when we needed a fast and simple way of connecting our custom .NET website with our important iMIS® Membership system"
Anil Kunjunny, Technical Analyst - Business Applications & BI
EMA Northern were having issues connecting to their iMIS® Membership System managing. With over 10,000 people attending Training and Events, and over 9,500 people attending our seminars annually, we needed a better solution for integrating our systems with our iMIS® System.
The solution was to replace some older Web Services with Metisc’s mBO WebServices allowing rapid deployment of new functionality, and opening up a number of alternative Content Management Systems which already worked with the Metisc mBO WebServices.
- iMIS® runs on Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft IIS.
- The Metisc mBO WebServices provided capabilities for integration including Single Sign-On, Contacts, Events, Sales and Subscriptions.
- Developed using Microsoft’s .Net 4.0 and delivering integration capabilities such as JSON, REST and SOAP, the “mBO’s” ran on our existing infrastructure and worked with both ODBC and SOA connectivity made available by iMIS®.
Works with Microsoft ... Works with iMIS®
The existing infrastructure supported the Metisc mBO WebServices.
Metisc, a Microsoft Partner, assisted with the delivery, training and ongoing support for our developers, including developing some custom code when necessary.
The mBO’s are an Australian Information Industry Association iAward winning product for connecting CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal; to CRM and Accounting systems like iMIS®, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and MYOB/MYOB EXO providing flexibility and choice in web platform.
Country: New Zealand.
Industry: Community Services/Not-For-Profit
EMA is New Zealand's pre-eminent business association and for over 100 years it has partnered with New Zealand businesses to help them grow, be confident, and seek out new networks and new markets.
EMA northern use the iMIS® Association software to manage their members, Subscription, events and sales. EMA needed an experienced integrator to assist with making their website and membership system integrate reliably.
The .NET based Metisc mBO WebServices met EMA’s requirements and operated on their existing Microsoft based infrastructure.
- Worked with their iMIS® membership system.
- Has been used previously for multiple CRM and CMS platforms.
- Experienced .NET developer support from Metisc
For More Information
For more information about the mBO Integration project with EMA Northern, call Anil Kunjunny on +64 9 367 0987.