Real Estate Institute of WA
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Powers the Real Estate Industry in Western Australia
"The combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and our Microsoft Partner, Metisc, delivered a member management solution on time and on budget for half the cost of our previous CRM solution"
Nelille Pozzey, Chief Executive Officer
The Real Estate Institute of WA needed to replace aging Oracle systems with a modern, cost effective and well supported solution to provide improved member services and efficiencies in REIWA’s day to day operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premise provided a flexible structure to represent the complex relationships between Agents, the companies they work in or own, and the membership requirements and rules.
- Using Metisc’s MiImport, and Microsoft SQL Servers Integration Services and Reporting Services; REIWA is able to integrate with a number of internal systems.
- Complex automation is included around new member business processes and rules around members resigning, are embedded in the CRM solution
- External systems are increasingly using the data and information available in CRM using the CRM Web Services
- An Agile implementation process following the Microsoft SureStep methodology resulted in an on time and on budget delivery.
Interface and Compatibility
Works with REIWA’s Microsoft products in a familiar and consistent way
Great Local Support
Multiple CRM Partners are available-much better than our previous single CRM vendor.
Flexibility and Extensibility
The customisation and integration capabilities of CRM continue to yield benefits
Industry: Real Estate/Not For Profit
REIWA's main objectives are to help create the best possible business environment for its members and to promote professionalism within the Real Estate industry.
The Real Estate Institute of WA needed a better method to manage its 1000+ member’s agencies covering 80% of the Western Australian Real Estate Agents and improve member interactions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 provided a solid foundation for improving services to members while integrating with the Associations hugely successful REIWA.COM SharePoint website and legacy Oracle systems.
- Exceptional Integration Capabilities
- Modern look and feel
- Operates with Microsoft Outlook
- Automation of Business Processes
- Compatible with Microsoft Software
- Fast implementation time
For More Information
For more information about REIWA in Subiaco, Western Australia, call on +61 (0)8 9380 8222.