Lead management software is a particular aspect of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality that companies should consider in order to upgrade their marketing and sales toolkits if they want to grow their businesses in the digital age.
Lead Management Using Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Lead Generation—Allows marketers to generate leads across multiple sources like emails, LinkedIn, webinars, events, etc.
- Lead nurturing—Once a lead is generated, he’ll be getting loads of personalized messages at timed intervals to keep him in the loop about what’s going on in the business.
- Lead Qualification—Use the business process flow and let the lead circulate through its qualification lifecycle.
- Lead Scoring—Prioritise leads based on defined scoring models. Also provides RFM (recency, frequency, monetary value) rules based on collected data like emails clicked, events attended. In addition, with lead scoring, you can assign sales readiness grades per score model to assess how leads can be transformed into opportunities using clear measures.
- Demand generation effectiveness insights—Enhance demand generation processes using smart analytics, such as:
- Power BI dashboards
- Dynamics 365 Customer insights charts and widgets.
Benefits of Managing Leads Management Using Software