Virtually every B2B marketing automation vendor provides software for email campaign development and execution (including landing pages), as well as lead capture, scoring and nurturing. The software also typically provide centralised marketing databases and a basic level of reporting on web traffic, visitor behavior and campaign results.
Combined, the core features offered by most B2B marketing automation software include:
- Email marketing and landing page development;
- Lead management (i.e., capture, scoring and nurturing);
- Native CRM integration; and APIs or app marketplaces for faster system access.
The following section discusses several of these core and advanced marketing automation capabilities in more depth .
Dynamics Content Creation
There are lots of different types of content that you can consider creating—downloadable content (white papers, customer case studies, ebooks, product brochures), video content (webcasts, other recorded videos), audio content (podcasts), and articles (blog posts, advertorials). All hosted in the marketing software. These can all be effective, but for it to be most productive, it must answer questions like these:
- Which types of content are being consumed the most (and least) by your prospects in the Microsoft Dynamics space?
- How does the content consumption vary by Dynamics product groups?
- How are these content consumption trends shifting over time?
- Which formats are trending up, and which are trending down?
- How many of the same prospects are consuming content in multiple formats?
Lead management comprises three functions: lead capture, lead scoring and lead nurturing. Leads are captured from a variety of sources that feed the marketing automation database, including (but not limited to) website visitors, social media, paid digital campaigns, email marketing respondents, trade show attendees and purchased third-party lists. Marketing Software will vary based on the ease with which additional lead sources can be captured, such as through an open API, or whether the platform offers landing page optimisation.
Predictive Analytics in Marketing Software
Predictive analytics is one of the trending topics at all major sales conference and it’s a hot topic. The sales leaders have actually very less number of tools on their run to get the sales home and even fewer that can immediately help them to close a deal using marketing software or sales software.
As we know that in B2B, the buyer’s control most of the buying process and wait for sales reps to get in touch with them, thus leading to an unpredictable sales funnel. So the challenge here is how to develop a strategy that can lead to better results and thus higher ROI? The answers to all the questions are stored with Predictive sales analytics with a single goal to help organisations make better and informed decisions.
the predictive forecasting uses the previous performance of the sales rep over a period of time and then applies the algorithm of the current status of Sales Pipeline to accurately depict what will happen to the current deals in the pipeline:
- Sales Enablement - Analytics technology not only helps an organisation in achieving their goals but also aligns the sales and marketing making the process more efficient for an organisation.
- Predictive Lead Scoring - a nutshell, the analytic marketing software has to be seamlessly integrated with your CRM, lead management tools and most importantly with your sales and marketing tool to catch the big eggs in your kitty.
- Sales Performance Monitoring - Identify the shortcomings, the analytics tool will further provide real insights on the performance of each rep based on which the manager can tailor their coaching strategy helping them to overcome the shortcomings in their path to success.
Account - Based Marketing
With the potential to drive stronger, more valuable customer relationships and enhance retention, Account-Based Marketing is an increasingly valuable strategy for B2B marketers.
Different marketers will have different starting points on the road from inbound to ABM. We personally using ABM strategy as it suits the Dynamics 365 for Marketing as our primary tool. Either you are targeting an account list vertically, or you only have an initial list of good – fit accounts at a persona level (Inbound to ABM), it’s up to you to tailor it to suit uniquely for your organisation.
80% of B2B marketers globally say ABM outperforms all other B2B marketing tactics. Here we are breaking down some account-based approach that can solves some of marketing challenges:
- High value business, high trust level
- Help marketers develop buy-in with key stakeholders
- Works perfectly to prove complex service offering
- Relevant & engaging conversations with accounts
- Marketing & sales alignment
Before your organisation can start performing ABM strategy, it is important to identify the core strength of your marketing and sales team who perform such strategy as well as using the correct tool to provide a holistic view towards customer journey.
Social Leads Integration
The most compelling reason to integrate your CRM with social media is because this is where your customers now live. Online customer interactions with brand grew 70% between 2018 and 2020. According to McKinsey, 30% of these people prefer a direct message over sitting on hold on a customer service line. This is understandable. After all, this is an. On – demand world. Waiting around for someone to answer the phone is a thing of the past.
Native CRM Integration
The CRM software that works best is the one with the highest user adoption. The more your people are willing to input data, the better the platform performs essential functions and yields measurable data-driven returns. This would enable company to engage better with employee, score better customer satisfaction and engage customers more closely.
Some vendors cater to enterprises and others aim for small or sole businesses. Providers as a whole strive to meld form and function to accommodate the need of individual employees to impose personal workflows on their day and a company’s desire for uniform systems that better track performance, improve productivity and ensure consistency in customer engagement. CRM platforms can achieve this with official Dynamics 365 third-party integrations.