The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) has been described as the most significant social reform since the introduction of Medicare. The challenges disability service providers face in a market-based system is how to improve their operational efficiency while remaining profitable within the challenging NDIS funding model.
With the introduction of NDIS, funding for a service is provided on a per item basis. Providers will no longer receive block funding to cover their overheads or cross – subsidise loss – making services. Therefore, service providers are required to improve their operational efficiency in order to remain profitable under NDIS with its tight pricing restriction scheme.
Trusted Technology Partner for NDIS Service Provider
MiNDIS Guide to NDIS
Preparing Your Organisation For The NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an opportunity for people living with disabilities to connect with providers more access to equipment and services helping their clients lead fuller lives.
But is your business software hindering your ability to take advantage?
Aligning your business software with your organisation's goals is important to ensure you are prepared to embrace opportunities and manage your business effectively at scale.
Does Your Software Work For Your Clients?
- Do you switch between applications for a single task regularly?
- Are you too reliant on third party add - on or disconnected systems?
- Does your system lacking in integration and facing double entry issue regularly?
- Are you facing too complicated overall business processes?
At Metisc, we believe in providing the extra miles to you. We are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialist and Independent Software Vendor providing software and integration services. Our solution helps Community Service Provider achieving this objective while preserving company set of standard.
Our solution entailing business software such as:
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Integration with Major Accounting Software (MYOB, XERO, Wiise Accounting & Microsoft Dynamics for Finance & Operations)
CMS Integration with popular system such as Kentico, Joomla, Wordpress, etc.
- We look after you! Proactive / Reactive support services.
- We are there for you when you need us whether it's by phone or email support.
- We can update your systems as required!
- We show you what's new with generic presentations or training on new products at no charge
- We tell you what we have done
You can find more information about our Managed Service Subscription HERE
Our key solutions for NDIS Community Service Provider:
- Track and manage participant requests
- Manage Service Agreement
- Participant Plan Management Providers
- Manage Service Bookings
- Manage Payments and Assurance through Myplace Provider Portal
- Complete application integration between your accounting system, finance, ERP and CRM