Why use Power Automate
- Constant meeting people at events and following up email. User want to ensure that sales team are not missing out any of these leads, also, re-typing information from emails to CRM system is tedious
- Multiple agencies are creating content and sharing large files to OneDrive or Dropbox accounts. Often, the files complete being uploaded without any prior notice. So, the team wants to know when latest file will arrive, without having to check every 30 minutes.
- Not all emails are worth reading and / or paid with great attention at all time. Hundreds of emails are coming in every day. It’s hard to keep up. Another challenge is that our user would like to get an SMS when specific people like their boss or a key customer prospect reaches out directly to them.
- - Generate a random password for an Azure Active Directory (AAD) user account.
- - Create an AAD user based on a first/last name of the employee
- - Add the AAD user to a specific group based on the Excel document row.
- - Look up the manager for the department.
- - Assign a manager to the AAD user.
- - Send out an email to the department manager asking for access approval to a fictional system.
- - Wait for approval.
- - Grant access to the fictional system.
- - Notify the new employee’s team in Microsoft Teams they have a new team member.
- - Setting up automation, with little or no knowledge of development technologies.
- - Adopting automated workflows from pre-built templates.
- - Triggering sophisticated attended and unattended workflows for unique business scenarios.
- - Integrations with native ecosystems such as Office 365, Slack, and Dropbox but also legacy applications without APIs or connectors.
- - Scaling effortlessly as business processes expand, because everything is in the cloud.
We modify the approval holiday request list and form and set a trigger in Power Automate
Then, a simple email response by clicking either the Approve or Reject button shown in the body of the email, optionally, they add a reason and then click the Submit button. As follow.
Then, the approval will split into either approve or reject. Whatever the result is, it will sent notification to the requester.