Think about how much time you spend answering emails, finding information, remembering to remind your team about upcoming tasks!
Fast Automation Creation with Power Automate
It is not just the simple flow designer experience that is letting you do this easily, but the availability of templates, actions, and triggers also have a major role to play in the fast automation creation. Recently more triggers and actions were added to the app which makes automation creation effortless. There are even templates that let you schedule one on one meetings with someone.
With these smart automation instances, you will be able to automate daily tasks and processes quickly. It improves the way you process works, and let you save a lot of time. By eliminating more time spent on each recurring task / process, you will be able to improve the overall morale of your employees too.
Specific Task for Specific Employee
Automating specific tasks can help you achieve the following:
- Did Receive immediate alerts for important e - mails or notifications
- Meet new customers and keep in touch
- Automated saving of email attachments in OneDrive or SharePoint
- Social media is a great way to engage. You can tweet a blog post or publish it on Facebook automatically. Or you can get notified if a tweet using a specific keyword has been retweeted
- Automate approval processes such as document approvals or time - off requests. Once the approval is complete, employees can be notified by Teams
- Push notifications to your phone when you get an email from your customers
- Keep up to date with Dynamics 365 opportunities
- When a Power BI alert has been triggered, you will receive an email notification. This could include alerting support staff when there are more than 100 incidents or sales managers if ten or more leads have not been updated in the past two weeks
A low - code solution for easily automating your IT workflows
The process of automating business tasks has grown in popularity over the past few years, especially among small to medium-sized businesses who are looking for an efficient way to streamline simple or complex processes. The Power Automate app within Microsoft 365 is a low-code solution that provides an easy interface allowing users with basic technical knowledge to set up intricate automated tasks.
Artificial Intelligence marketing will play a huge role in your marketing strategy going forward. It will help you to identify and convert your customers better. It will allow you to target the right customers with the right message at the right time.
With valuable solutions that can be configured in less than 10 minutes, it allows you to transform your business no matter the size.
Access hundreds of pre - built templates and connectors for small business
Power Automate offers hundreds of options for pre-built connectors that will share data between different services and applications. These connectors can be used as the foundation for users to rapidly build event-based workflows.
A Power Automate template is pre – created Flow that will allow you to automate a process in minutes, and only having to point it at the pieces that you want automated.