Reasons Why Dynamics 365 is Better Than Salesforce
- • Operational ERP – Supply chain and manufacturing – related functionality such as demand management, order management, material requirements planning (MRP), inventory management, supply chain / direct procurement, manufacturing control capabilities, and distribution / logistics.
- • Financial management functionality
- • Purchasing focused on indirect goods, services, and capital equipment.
- • CM – for cost management as well as staffing for operational resources.
- • Specialised, industry – specific modules or applications including, but not limited to, modules such as configure – to – order (CTO) or make – to – order (MTO) and field service management (FSM).
Comparisons Between Dynamics 365 and Salesforce
Strengths and Cautions
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- • Salesforce has the highest – rated vendor across several categories, such as vision for product sales strategy for product – centric enterprises, and geographic strategy. It also scored highly for execution of initial Cloud CRM product delivery, overall viability, and market responsiveness and record.
- • Salesforce has shown success in providing operational cloud CRM applications augmented with advanced technology. It’s order to cash capabilities rate highly compared to other vendors in this Magic Quadrant.
- • Salesforce reference customer scores were among the highest for quality of technical support, integration technology and deployment. It’s customer base in large and global product – centric enterprises in the cloud is higher than most other evaluated vendors.
- • Customers express concern that some supply chain and complex manufacturing features for certain industries are not yet as robust as comparable Microsoft features. Customers must build extensions or integrate third – party apps to fulfil remaining functional gaps
- • Reference customers reported occasional issues with new features and still – maturing functions, particularly in reporting feature and sales / supply chain for complex enterprises.
- • Salesforce can requires heavy customisation to generate value. For smaller or more complex operations, it remains a huge barrier to their ROI.
Established in 1975, Microsoft is a global technology vendor with headquarters in Redmond, Washington, U.S. Microsoft Dynamics 365 contains a comprehensive cloud ERP suite targeted at midsize to large global enterprises. Microsoft built Dynamics 365 on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. It is appropriate for a wide range of industries, but its primary product-centric target sectors are consumer goods, retail and manufacturing (process, lean and discrete). Microsoft sells Dynamics 365 primarily through partners, and direct sales, with direct sales primarily in the enterprise.
- • Dynamics 365 receives one of the highest overall customer satisfaction scores from reference customers for the foundational product and Azure platform. The product makes innovative use of analytics with embedded Power BI and real – time, in – memory, multidimensional analytical capabilities. Native integration with Power Apps facilitates citizen app and integration development capabilities.
- • Reference customers cited Microsoft’s own product teams as strong partners whenever the main delivery partner could not deliver on the vision. Many customers reference FastTrack as a useful lever during the implementation phase.
- • Microsoft is cited by customers as focused in value functionality and continuous functional innovation significantly more than technical architecture.
- • Functional gaps still exist when looking at larger and complex enterprise scenarios. It remains complex to enhance or extend.
- • Customers report difficulty keeping up with the pace of change, as Microsoft transitions to a more frequent update strategy for both application and platform changes.
- • Although adoption rate is increasing by average 42%, it puts pressure on Microsoft ecosystem skills and scarce implementation knowledge among partners.
Long – Term Visions
Leader in Digital Experience
Deciding Between Dynamics 365 vs Salesforce