Bank and payment reconciliations are key processes for all businesses by providing an overview of whether the cash flow is accurate, and that all transactions have been accounted for. In this release wave, we make it more efficient to use those features, assisting the user, and give more information during the process.
The Payment Reconciliations Journal has been improved with the following capabilities:
- Separate Number Series
- Posting preview
- Ability to reverse the G / L register posted through the Payment Reconciliation Journal
With Microsoft Teams chat embedded in Dynamics 365, sellers can quickly reach out and collaborate with key stakeholders without leaving their workspace to accelerate deal velocity by connecting sellers with key stakeholders and information.
- Integrated Microsoft Teams chat capabilities: Native Microsoft Teams chat client featuring rich text editor, file attachments, emojis, GIFs, delivery options, edit or delete messages, like posts, and so on.
- Contextual chat and channel list: Enable linking of chats to sales entities (channel linking available today). Chat list changes context based on Dynamics 365 context.
- People discovery: Leverage the intelligence of CRM to recommend internal stakeholders and external contacts with whom to collaborate.
Demand-driven planning lets you prioritize replenishment orders to ensure that urgent demand is prioritized over less-important demand. For example, a stockout replenishment order will be prioritized over a standard refill replenishment order. The system can automatically split larger orders into separate smaller orders, with order lines grouped by priority, and then process all high-priority orders first.
These capabilities enable you to:
- Assign planning priorities to purchase order lines, sales order lines, transfer order lines, and demand forecasts.
- Assign a reorder point to item coverage rules to add granularity (in addition to minimum and maximum quantities) when planning refill orders.
- Split replenishment automatically based on priority to help optimize the distribution of limited supply.
- Group purchase orders based on priority when firming planned orders.
Define priority ranges to create a flexible planning priority setup.
Assign a default planning priority level for each type of order (sales, purchase, and transfer).
Create intercompany orders, which let you establish a planning priority flow that applies across legal entities.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event. Get an inside look at what’s new across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
Join us for an inside look at what’s new across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
Hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications & Platform, along with senior Microsoft engineers and leaders as they guide you through the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2022 release wave 1 and how they’ll help you:
- Adapt quickly to change as new business priorities, market conditions, and customer opportunities emerge.
- Innovate everywhere by solving problems with solutions that ease collaboration and work seamlessly together.
- Deliver more value to your customers in less time by quickly adopting or enhancing solutions that accelerate results.
- Create more memorable customer experiences by modernizing your processes and uncovering insights into your supply chain.