What's included in the service?
- - Office 365
- - Dynamics 365
- - Power Apps
- - Per Flow (Power Automate per flow plan) – for clients who has small number of flow in the organisation, it is still free of charge. User can utilise unlimited flow starting from $500 per month and include unlimited number of users
- - Per User (Power Automate per user plan) – designed for clients with large number of users with large number of Flows.
There are limits on Power Automate individual plan, those are Common Data Service Database capacity up to 50MB, File capacity up to 200MB, and daily API request up to 15,000. Please refer to the following link for more details about Power Automate licensing guide
Here are top 5 benefits of Power Automate in 2021:
- - Improved business processes – obviously, who doesn’t want to spend more time with their family or doing other thing that matters the most to them. It is quantifiable business outcomes on this one.
- - Data – drive decisions – You can never go wrong with data. The more granular data is, the more comfortable decision maker in doing their job. Quicker decision can now be made on spot without any hesitation.
- - Increased employee satisfaction and decreased margin of errors – Now this is very critical to lower the turnover cost in an organisation. Happy employee, happy office. Giving employee more sense of direction towards their project as well as improving the length of unit work collectively.
- - Expand the functionality of all Microsoft Products and it associates – Obviously a great win for organisations who live and breathe Microsoft products from the beginning. They can utilise heaps of inter-connection between apps without moving to different platforms.
- - Optimise application security – All applications built within Power Platform application are GDPR complied. Therefore, multi – tier security mechanism is used in the application. See Cloud security best practice.
Check out below video for quick look and feel of Power Automate in the browser.