Metisc and Insight Works has announced an official partnership this month. As a new authorised reseller, Metisc is able to enhance the functionality of Business Central & Microsoft Dynamics NAV specifically for manufacturing operational productivity improvement.
Insight Works is a leader in Operational Productivity Improvement through the efficient implementation of add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP business systems. Insight Works has focused their efforts on helping Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution Companies get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central. This focus has helped Insight Works build up a depth of expertise that enables a true understanding of the impact that properly implemented business system can have on companies in these industries . This experience has made Insight Works a leader in project execution and technology development.
Committed to Operational Excellence
In modern world operation, many organisations are facing an unpredictable market growt, especially if they don’t have the technology to make it work. With previously unseen demand from new and existing customers, taking the right steps to deliver products or services needs automation and visibility to ensure success—something an outdated or undersized business management solution often fails to handle.
Metisc introduced to clients Business Central as a way to improve the way businesses manage finances, customer relationships, supply chains, projects, and most importantly, operations. Dynamics 365 Business Central provides all of this in one integrated platform that allows growing businesses to leverage the power of the cloud and the stability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to improve business results.
By offering Insight Works Add-Ons, Metisc client will benefit a great software enhancement to move beyond manual processes and gives power to run businesses, but yet, it is remain an affordable solution.
Enhance Powerful Functionality
With Insight Works Add-Ons products for Business Central & NAV, it is expected that Metisc clients is able to benefit all the powerful functionality from it. They have developed such a solid solution that take all aspects of client’s operations into account.
Following is the list of apps for Business Central:
- • Warehouse Insights: Improve warehouse accuracy with mobile device and barcode integration
- • WMS Express: Complete & free warehouse management system
- • Dynamics Ship: Easily add carrier integration, real time shipping rates, package management and more
- • Advanced Inventory Count: Simplify inventory count with comprehensive data entry, reconciliation posting & analysis tools
- • License Plating: Easily track pallets and boxes including mixed lot / serial numbers
- • Shop Floor Insight: A comprehensive solution for barcoded time capture, time & attendance, and employee time management.
- • MxAPS: Transform production planning into a responsive, repeatable, and highly accurate decision support activity.
- • Enhanced Planning Worksheet: A powerful tool that saves you time and gives you better insight into your resource requirements.
- • Counter Sales: Counter Sales is ideal for B2B counter sales and smaller retail operations, such as parts counters or outlet stores.
- • Barcode Generator: Add 1D and 2D barcodes to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central reports.
- • PrintNode Connector: Connect your local or network printers to Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud.
- • Product Configurator: Product Configurator makes quote and order generation more streamlined.
- • DocXtender: Easily drag-and-drop documents to pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- • NavXtender: Easily drag-and-drop documents to pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- • Graphical Scheduler: Manage production loading more effectively with Graphical Scheduler.